As you are a beginner,you should follow these few steps to improve your skill.
1.Look your subject in the eye.
2.Use a plain background.
3.Use flash outdoors.
4.Move in close.
5.Move it from the middle.
5.Lock the focus.
7.Know your flash’s range.
8.Watch the light.
Use the Camera You Already Have. Work with Your Composition. Don’t Overexpose Highlights. Take Your Time. Move your feet. Know When to Use a Tripod
1. Learn to hold your camera properly
2. Start shooting in RAW
3. Understand the exposure triangle
4. Wide aperture is best for portraits
5. Narrow aperture is best for landscapes
6. Learn to use Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority Mode
7. Don’t be afraid to rise the ISO
8. Check the ISO before starting to shoot
9. Be careful with the flash
10. Learn to adjust white balance
11. Learn to read the histogram
12. Play with perspective
13. Understand the rules of third
14. Eyes should always be in focus
15. Watch the background
16. Invest in a tripod
17. Shoot the surise and sunset
18. Invest in a good photo editing software
19. Be selective
20. Learn from your mistakes
Username or Email Address